Tin Roof Background

Donnerstag, Februar 10, 2005

Today Is Friday!!!

You heard it, folks, today is Friday! So excited for the weekend! Today I'm helping Lara with her date for John, then I'm going to the worship thing at church (Amie's amazing!). Tomorrow afternoon I have a date with my gorgeous boyfriend, and Sunday I have church. AMAZING!!! I'm so pumped right now!

John and I have been practicing all morning. I'm on piano and he's on bass - we're practicing for SAPNOT (our Thursday night Bible study). We had practiced yesterday before we went, but John only felt comfortable playing three songs and didn't want to lug the heavy amp for three songs, so he didn't play last night. I played, I was by myself, playing and singing, and Seanathan came over and sang with me. It was great fun. Just think, next week, John will bring his bass, then it'll be even better! Our favorite song to play is "As The Deer." Great song! Yeah, my pinky hurts from playing octaves all morning.

Can't wait for my date tomorrow. I hope we play DDR. I'm addicted and I've played once. Technically twice, the first time I was in Gameworks and was humiliated - the arrows were sticky and didn't respond, plus I had Josh on my right on heavy doing really well, of course, while I was stuck stinking on beginner. Ah well. I played at his house and started on beginner but it was too easy, so he put me on light. I did that for a while, got to where I started getting B's and C's instead of E's. (E is worst, A is best, just like in school - ha) I got my first A, so I moved up to standard. I can only play easy standards though because I'm not THAT good. I'll quit rambling about DDR now.

I'm excited to help Lara out tonight. I wish I could be there to see the look on John's face when he sees her all dressed up, with a hot meal and roses on the table, romantic candlelight, the whole atmosphere is overwhelming... *snaps out of it* Yeah. It'll be so much fun for all three of us, but the two of them moreso I'm sure. At least I'd hope that's how it goes.

I can't wait until I give Josh his anniversary dinner. That'll be fun. Can't wait. *daydreams*

Well, I've rambled enough for you people. Comment if you have anything to say. Or don't. Whatever works. See you shmoes later.

Keine Kommentare: