Prom was AMAZING!!! I have the best boyfriend in the world! He picked me up at my house, we took pictures there, then we went to his house and took pictures there. We went to the Grotto for dinner (REALLY good food) and then we went to prom.
Prom was amazing. I'm not a big Mardi Gras fan, but they had everything decorated beautifully! They had good food, or at least it appeared to be, I didn't eat - I was stuffed from dinner. They had a chocolate fountain, which I did partake of, and it was really good. I took pictures of Josh's (and my) friends and have a camera full of pictures.
Dancing was so much fun! Josh is a very good dancer (he said he couldn't dance - bah!) and we danced the place up! While we were dancing my dress broke (one half of the clasp that holds the zipper closed came off), but I had Rachel Forrest and Anna Warren fix it for me. I was good the rest of the night! No more "wardrobe malfunctions!"
We went to a party at FMHS and it was so much fun. Josh and I made wax hands together - he's keeping it at my insistance.
I hafta run to work now. I'd write more, but I don't have time. Talk to you later!
Tschüss!
Donnerstag, Mai 19, 2005
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen