Josh is leaving in 6 days. Tracy is leaving me in 9. I'm not sure when my other ex-senior, now college freshman friends are leaving, but I know that they will eventually. I cannot wait until fall so that I can learn to adjust to my life without them. Summer this year will be hectic, with my loved ones leaving and me having to cope, to seeing my other friends before they run off, to getting my own start at college and finishing my own highschool work. I can't wait for the monotony to set in. I need a routine. I don't want my honey to leave me.
My grandparents are coming into town this friday to attend my only college "to-do/celebration" and we have to get the house clean. My Dad's mom is coming in Friday morning and leaving Saturday morning. My Mom's dad and his wife are probably just coming to the reception. The thing is, the house needs to be clean. With my parents and I working, that leaves the boys to do the housework and if you know my brothers, you know what work they do (or lack thereof). William has actually done the most work of the two of them and they both have to be hounded if you want them to do anything at all. Grrness.
I'd better run. I'm going to go take a 30 minute nap before I have to leave for work again. Talk to you all later!
Tschüss!
Mittwoch, Mai 25, 2005
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
1 Kommentar:
Gross.
(that has become my "default" comment for Julie's blog when I don't know what else to say--even though it might not fit in this one)
Kommentar veröffentlichen