Tin Roof Background

Dienstag, Mai 10, 2005

Stuff

Sorry about that last post - wasn't in the best mood then.

Sunday was so much fun! I sang in all four services on my own mike without my Mom on stage (a first for me). It was great fun. I really enjoyed it. Sunday night's group was small. It was only Chad, Josh, John and I. We went to Arby's. We were going to go see Shaye and her new apartment, but there wouldn't be enough time for Josh to take us back to the church and get home on time if we did, so we just called it a night early.

Monday I stayed home from work because I wasn't feeling good. I was dizzy and nauseated, feeling feverish and having an off and on headache. Mom took my temperature and I was actually under what my normal temp is. My normal temp is average, 98.6. When we took my temp, it was 97.6. I stayed awake for a while, hoping that the feelings would go away. They didn't, so I called work and told them I wouldn't be in for the day. I went back to sleep at 6:30, woke up and called work at 7:30, went back to sleep, and didn't wake until 4:30 when Josh called after school. I haven't slept that long since I was a newborn. Even in midschool when I had been up for 36+ hours, I still only slept for 9. I feel better now, though, and plan on going to work Wednesday morning as scheduled.

Prom is this weekend and I am so pumped about it! It's going to be a great, great night! My Saturday is full. From nail appointments to Lara doing my hair, taking pictures, eating dinner, the prom itself, Midnight Madness afterwards, and then church Sunday morning... *whew* This is going to be great! My dress is pretty, my hair's going to be pretty, my face is going to be pretty...I'm going to look like a girl. It's going to be great!!! And there's this perfume that I'm going to get that smells incredible! It's called Amore Amore and it's the most wonderful thing i've ever smelled! And it's really potent, so you only need a little bit when you wear it, making it last a lot longer! So now I'll not only look good, I'll smell good too! Hah, so excited!!!

Monday is a big day too. There's nothing planned for it in particular, but it's a very special day. Monday, May 16th, is Josh's and my one year anniversary, our True Anniversary. I can't believe it's been a year. We've been through a lot, an awful lot. I only hope that this is the first of many years to be put under our belts. *sigh of content* I don't know where I'd be without him. I love him so much.

I found out last night that Sarah really does like me! He actually prefered being with me than anyone else! I'd give him to my Mom and he'd immediately start making noise, and when I walked by, he'd watch me and when I got close enough for him to get on my shoulder, he hopped right over! He he...I like having my bird like me. It makes me even more happier. He he he.

I'd better go now. Got stuff to do around the house. Later days! Tschüss!

Keine Kommentare: