Tin Roof Background

Dienstag, Mai 17, 2005

One Year Ago

One year ago I never saw it coming.

One year ago I couldn't believe it was him.

One year ago I swore I would tell him...eventually.

One year ago my dreams from Middle School came true.

One year ago he got up all his courage.

One year ago he let down his guard.

One year ago the sweetest kiss to touch my lips was given to me.

One year ago we stayed up until 2:00 am.

One year ago we became boyfriend and girlfriend.

One year ago I never saw it coming.

Thank you, Josh, for a wonderful year. I learned so much from you. I have grown because of you, I have matured because of you. I have laughed and I have cried because of you. You show me life through logic's eyes, and even though it isn't always the most comforting, it always intrigues me and teaches me. You show me the life of a very intelligent man and how even really smart people can cut up and be dorks. You give me peace and comfort when I refuse to take it from anyone else. You give me strength when I need it most, you give me your open arms, gentle touch, and listening ears when I'm sad. You talk me through things time and time again, sometimes I'm just being stubborn and refuse to listen. You calm me down when I hype myself up, you make me smile when I insist on being angry. You help me know my God. You fill my life with love, happiness and strength, and I owe you so much for that. Thank you, Josh. I love you so much. Like you said, "One down, many more to go!"

Tschüss!

Keine Kommentare: