Tin Roof Background

Mittwoch, März 09, 2005

Good Day Yesterday

I had a good day yesterday. I taught last night and the kids actually payed attention! Katie was telling me that her girls never listen, so this week she told them, "Tell me the entire story of Esther" and THEY DID!!! They talked about it and all sorts of fun stuff like that. Maybe I made the story stick with them - that was my goal. (I'm allowed to be proud of myself, right?)

Josh, Lara, and Seanathan came to see me teach. That was fun. Josh got there and asked me which girls were mine. I pointed them out to him (we were all sitting down at announcements) and then told him that he could say hi to them all and be introduced and stuff after I taught if he wanted to. He said that he would, but that he couldn't stay because he had homework to do. They loved him! They were all talking to him and he was talking back and seemingly enjoying it! It was so much fun to watch.

Here's something I pulled off of a friend's Xanga that I thought would be fun to do, for lack of anything else to say in here:

X - what you have done.

( ) snuck out of the house
(x) gotten lost in your city
(x) saw a shooting star
(x) been to any other countries besides the United States
( ) had a serious surgery
(x) gone out in public in your pajamas
( ) kissed a stranger
( ) hugged a stranger
(x) been in a fist fight
( ) been arrested
( ) done drugs
(does taking a sip from your parent's drink count?) had alcohol
(x) laughed and had milk/coke come out of your nose
(x) pushed all the buttons on an elevator
( ) made out in an elevator
( ) swore at your parents
( ) kicked a guy where it hurts
(x) been in love
(x) been close to love
( ) been to a casino
( ) been skydiving
( ) broken a bone
( ) been high
( ) skinny-dipped
(x) skipped school
( ) done the splits
( ) played spin the bottle
(x) gotten stitches
( ) drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour
(x) bitten someone
( ) been to Niagara Falls
(x) gotten the chicken pox
(x) kissed a member of the opposite sex
( ) kissed a member of the same sex
( ) crashed a friend's car
( ) been to Japan
( ) ridden in a taxi
( ) been dumped
( ) shoplifted
( ) been fired
( ) ever had a crush on someone of the same sex
(x) had feelings for someone who didn't have them back
( ) stole something from your job
( ) gone on a blind date
(x) lied to a friend
( ) had a crush on a teacher
( ) celebrated mardi-gras in new orleans
( ) been to Europe
( ) slept with a co-worker
( ) been married
( ) gotten divorced
( ) been pregnant
( ) saw someone die
( ) been to Africa
( ) Driven over 400 miles in one day
( ) Been to Canada
(x) Been to Mexico
(x) Been on a plane
( ) Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show
( ) Thrown up in a bar
( ) Purposely set a part of myself on fire
(x) Eaten Sushi
( ) Been snowboarding
( ) Met someone in person from the internet
( ) Been moshing at a rock show
( ) Been to a moto cross show
( ) lost a child
( ) gone to a college
( ) graduated college
( ) done hard drugs
(x) love someone or miss someone right now

Ok - that was...interesting. I'm still not satisfied. Must find something else to tell you...

I'm lost.

Grief sucks.

My friend Nancy rocks my face off. She's so much like me it's not even funny! She's much more beautiful than I, but that's ok. He he he. We have so much in common, yet we're different too. It's so much fun hanging out with her, and she always has an ear to listen and a shoulder to cry on, if needed. She's amazing. Props to you, Nancy!!!

Well, I think I'd better go before I drive you all to insanity.

Tschüs!

Keine Kommentare: