Finally Friday is here! Can't wait for tonight. I'm so excited.
Something I've noticed...I've been seemingly snappy at people for no reason. I don't even know I do it until someone says, "Are you ok? You've been snappy tonight. You did it to him, and him..." And a few weeks ago I was told I was being snappy at my best friend (again, not knowing it). I asked her about it, after apologizing profusely, and she figured I was in a mood or something - she blew it off because she knows me, but it still doesn't change the fact that I'm doing it. I don't know what's wrong with me and I don't know how to fix it if I don't even realize when I'm doing it. I'm so lame.
Well, homework calls once more. Can't wait for the weekend. I love you all!
Tschüs!
Freitag, März 04, 2005
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen