Tin Roof Background

Samstag, März 05, 2005

Wonderful

My date with Josh was wonderful!!! I went over to his house at 4:20 and got there at 4:45 (I hit a few school zones on the way over). I walked in, we went upstairs and watched tv for 45 minutes and then we all (his whole family and I) went out to eat at Mi Cocina's (in Parker Square). Then we went back to his house and played DDR. It was so much fun!!! Gah! It was great! Plus, Josh had on a new shirt and it looked really good on him. *grins* He's so gorgeous!

Sarah has been doing really well. Today, Dad got Sarah to sit on his finger without holding one of his feet and he didn't fly away! I took him from Dad and Sarah stayed put. We put the jungle gym back on top of his cage. I think he'll be able to get on there now. He's been on there for a good 20 minutes already. He's such a good bird when he wants to be!

I'm going shopping with Chris today. It's so exciting getting to hang out with her again! I miss spending time with her.

Please pray for my friend Tyler. His dad has cancer and has been having complications with it (paralysis and so-on) and they think it may be in his brain now as well as his chest. Tyler's 19-year-old brother is in college so Tyler stays home with his 17-year-old autistic brother. Tyler is 15. Pray for him - he's having a hard time, and pray for his dad too.

Josh is in Austin going to a dinner at UT today. I wonder what it's like going and visiting colleges and such. Josh has gone with his dad and last night over dinner they were talking about things they would ask the college, like seeing about getting cheaper dorms and the like. I'm sure they've got a list of things and hopefully they'll get all the answers they need. It's going to be weird next fall when Josh is in Austin and I'm here. It'll be weird knowing that he's not 20 minutes away anymore. We'll still see each other, most likely every other weekend and we'll take turns making the drive and whatnot, but it'll still be weird.

Well, I think I have said everything that I wanted to say. I'll talk to you all tomorrow.

Tschüs!

Keine Kommentare: