I am so glad that I don't have anywhere to go tonight. Sometimes I just need a relaxing night at home. It's good for me.
I applied at Highland Animal Medical Center in December and have been calling them once a month ever since. Well, it has finally paid off...Susan, the lady in charge of hiring, called me yesterday and told me that they have a position open. I called her last night but haven't heard anything from her. She has Fridays off so I couldn't call her today. I'll call again on Monday and see if she's there. I'm so excited - I really want this job!
Work at M&A is going well. I had a good day today. We got alot done.
You remember the friend I told you about, Tyler? I just found out that his dad died Tuesday morning. Is it strange to be crying over someone I never knew?
I was going to write more, but it doesn't seem important anymore. That, and I can't see through the tears. I'll be going...
Tschüs
Freitag, März 18, 2005
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen