I just finished filing my taxes. Yay. *rolls eyes*
Today I had a date with Josh. We watched Saw - it's was good. It's about a deranged serial killer who never actually kills his victims, he gets them to either kill themselves or kill the other person. It's a really good movie, full of twists, and the best part is that it wasn't very predictable. It was good - I'd give it a thumbs up.
After Saw, Josh put in DDR and we played. He had me try some really easy songs on standard and at first I failed (mainly because it's different from light in a lot of ways), but then I kept practicing and I passed three different songs!!! WOOT! *dances around room*
I've been teaching Sarah a new trick and he's almost got it down. When I want him to come to me, I tell him "Come here" and he comes most of the time. Sometimes you have to chase him down, but he'll learn that he can't get away and won't even try anymore. I'm also trying to teach him that "Go home" means to go to his cage. That one's a bit harder to teach him, but practice makes permanent, and I'm not stressing about teaching him that one yet. I love my Sarah.
Oh, if you want to, you can check out the section in the sidebar called Art Gallery and look at some pics I found that I thought were incredible. I admire them - they are all wonderful. Wish I could paint/draw/take pictures like that.
Dinner is almost ready, so I'd better be going. Have to go wash my hands and such. I'll talk to you all later. Oh, please comment if you read this - I'm beginning to think that you all have too much life to read about mine ^_- Seriously though, comment. Even if all you say is comment. I'm getting lonely.
Tschüs!
Samstag, März 19, 2005
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen