Tin Roof Background

Samstag, März 12, 2005

Special Birthday Shouts Out To Nancy

Wow - the number of comments you guys give me is overwhelming - I don't think I can read them all in one day! Lol. Comment, people!

So yesterday was fun. In the morning I updated my blog and checked e-mail and got dressed and stuff. I left the house, got gas, and was at IHOP by 12:37. I waited for Seanathan to get there because I had to leave there at 1:00 to be at Josh's on time. While waiting for Seanathan, I called Josh's cell - no answer. I called his house and talked to his Mom, she didn't know where he was. So I stayed at IHOP for lunch. Patrick was there - haven't seen him in ages. It was fun talking to him.

After lunch, I went to Josh's and we watched Back To The Future - the first one. It was great. After that, I left and got stuck in traffic on the way home. Then I got stuck in traffic on the way to the Missions Fair at church.

The Missions Fair was ok I guess. The food, as always, is a smorgasbord of food from all around the world. It was so good! The Russian Tort was to die for! I saw Martin Rechnitzer, the AWANA (Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed) missionary, there. I hadn't seen him in a long time. I saw one of my girls, Alexis, and she and Emily made me a necklace.

I left the Missions Fair early, with permission, because I had to take John and Ryan to Ryan's house. I called Seanathan and he said that he and Tracy would meet me at Starbuck's on 407 in a half hour. I get to Starbuck's at 8:15, waiting for Seanathan and Tracy. At about 8:40, Dustin, Meghan, Jeffrey, Nathan, Dara, and Shelby show up (my TCBS crew), then Seanathan and Tracy show up five minutes later. The TCBS people leave, then Josh Crowder, Kammah and Shaye show up. The three of them leave, then Tracy leaves, leaving Seanathan and I. A few minutes later, we see Brent walking into the pizza place next door. So I got to see a whole bunch of people that I didn't expect to see!

I'm so excited! Josh and I are going to go to Golden China for lunch and then probably go see a movie. It's going to be fun - as always.

And tonight is Nancy's birthday party, which reminds me...

I'D LIKE TO GIVE SOME SPECIAL BIRTHDAY SHOUTS OUT TO MY GOOD FRIEND NANCY BLEDSOE!!! *sings* Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Nancy! Happy birthday to you!!! *uproarious applause*

I guess that's it for my update. Talk to you guys later!

Tschüs!

Keine Kommentare: