Sorry it's been so long. I haven't really had the chance to update properly.
I had an interview today with Highland Animal Medical Center (say that three times fast lol) and it sounded like Michelle was going to hire me today but she couldn't because she didn't know if any other people had come in for the job and she needed to talk to Susan. But Michelle took me on a tour of the place, she's basically going to train me, I'll basically be a VA (Veterinary Assistant) without the degree. It's one step away from Vet Tech - I'm so excited! I'll be trained to do all sorts of things like assisting the vet and the nurses in the exam room, doing bloodwork, holding down the animal while vaccinations are given or if blood is being drawn, things like that. I'll also get to mop and sweep, feed and walk the dogs, feed the cats, give them fresh water, etc. I'M SO PUMPED!!!
Work at M&A has been fine. Been making money. It ends in a week.
Sarah comes to me now without fighting. He doesn't fly away too much either - he's improving!
I'm glad to be home. Housesitting was fun, but I'm glad to have my own room, my own bed back. I like being around my dogs and bird, too. And my family. I like being on my turf.
I finally got the Unleashed and Hot Date expansion packs for my Sims game which I have been dying for for the longest time. The only thing is, I have a new-to-me computer and it's not wanting to install the Sims. It frustrates me. I'm going to have my Dad look at it.
Well, I'll talk to you all later. I'll try and update more often, I really will. Thanks for being patient.
Tschüss!
Montag, März 28, 2005
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen